September 22, 2007

Typical Saturday

Saturday today and a typical one at best.....We hit a parade today..the Autumnfest parade in Downtown Bismarck with one of Raumi's good friends Angela. It was nice but we only caught the last 1/2 hour of it. I then went solo for awhile and met up with Raumi and Kelsen at BWW for some lunch and the Husker game only to find out that the Husker game wasn't on at BWW.....needless to say Wings were eaten and beer was drank....now Kelsen and I are at home (Kelsen is napping) and I am typing and doing laundry....

* I added some more photos since it is was easier to upload on this site.
* My predictions for the day......U of Mary loses (again-ha ha)....Nebraska, BHS, NDSU and UND will all win.
* Car washes are overrated.
* I need a used snowblower.

Oh what a day.

No comments: