Welcome everyone.....by now you more than likely have gotten your Kudrna Christmas letter...and again I will apologize for all the errors. Perhaps I have never had the reputation as a great speller but one thing is for sure......I missed the whole year of 2008 and went into wishing everyone a great '09. So for those of you who caught one of my many errors I wish you a very Great '08.
Well Raumi and I are in the 2nd of 5 off days.....and let me tell you it feels good. As we speak everyone is resting and I decided that I would spend some Ryan time reading, typing and working on a special VIKING project.....(only official SKOL members will ever get to see it...sorry).
The weather sucks....but it is cozy down here....we plan on hunkering down for the night. I will be preparing my famous Philly Cheese steak Sandwiches this evening and then we will probably watch Shrek or something?
A couple of notes:
Of all the Christmas cards we received this year (THANK YOU ALL)....my favorite is the one written by my niece KayCee....for only being 16 she sure has this humor thing figured out. My second favorite it by one of my buddies Cody....he has and always will have this humor thing figured out and not to much of my surprise he again done good.
Not sure what Santa has for Kelsen this year but all the preparation we did with Kelsen in hopes of getting him to sit of his lap was for not. I ended up holding Kelsen while they snapped the photo.....nevertheless it turned out fine.
Christmas Eve will be spent at Newman's and Christmas day at Ron and Shirley's. Not much traveling and for those of you that are.....arrive safe!
I have a pretty neat video of Kelsen and his uncle Neil that I plan on putting up with some pictures after the holidays.
SKOL
Until then...........DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment