I have a plan....actually something that I have been thinking about doing for a while now. I will need your help (yes YOU!).....I am going to attempt to rate EACH and EVERY bad of popcorn from the respective gyms around ND.......It goes down like this......go to a game.....buy a bag of 'corn.......tell me the price.....tell me the quality and most importantly....I NEED A picture......and since I can not get to every gym I am looking for your help...so send me a photo with the following info:
Name of gym (or town, team, etc>):
Price of a bag:
Your rating (on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being poor and 5 being excellent).....
Your name:
info can be emailed to rkudrna@bis.midco.net
I appreciate your help on this HUGE yet yummy project.....BTW I have something real special for the first person that sends me the info I am looking for!
I will post them and it's as easy as that......
.....Look for some good old ND gym popcorn soon!
December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so flippin' WEIRD!!!
Post a Comment