Another Saturday is upon us and as usual I find myself trapped in this basement wondering how to get out. Well not that I really want to get out but if I HAD to get out....ah nevermind.
Christmas Lights and decor was removed from the lot today and replaced with....nothing....just the way I like it. Some slight mid winter cleaning was done, along with the normal Saturday stuff. Raumi did discover that our patio has sunk drastically where it meets the cement patio. This is not good....I am quickly learning something as a home owner....if you want something done...hire it out...I (and Raumi) are the farthest thing from professional. I mean I can fu*ck up a cup of coffee why do I think I am the next Johnny Fix It?
I have continued to secure winnings from Jack Michaels on ESPN 710 (shameless plug since I met him on Friday and he is great guy....someone I could see myself with at BWW on a Saturday eating piles of wings...drinking gallons on beer and wondering how old the waitresses are) so Raumi Kelsen and I (and I believe Raumi's bro Neil) will be going to the U of Mary basketball games......if for nothing else than to see the new floor.
Well that should wrap it up for another afternoon......
As always
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!!!
January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment