1. Today is the opening round of the NCAA tourney...and as tradition holds...I have taken the day off from work and will meet some buddies at BWW for an afternoon of games, wings, beers and laughs.
2. Ronda was a SPORT for her 40th birthday party last Friday night. With that in mind I decided to remove the embarrassing photo and replace it with a flashback of Kelsen when he was 4 months old...it's one of my favorites...back to Ronda's party.....Everybody had a great time....I guess James talked to the Pope and he gave a reprieve on the whole meat thing for Lent....apparently the Pope also told him to buy a surplus of peanuts as well?
3. Raumi spend last weekend in Fargo with Ronda and Shelby (hoops tourney)....for some shopping...she really enjoyed herself and it was good for her to get some "fun" time....Kelsen was great with Dad...we went to his 1st swimming lesson (he was awesome)....went on an Easter egg hunt at Gateway Mall (he loves the Easter Bunny). Let me tell you....that Easter Egg hunt was similarly eerie to entering Target at 5:30am the day after Thanksgiving...people pushing and shovin....crazy. We also had supper at Ma and Pa Kudrna's.....it was great!
4. I am getting my drivers license renewed today....Hair Color: BALDING FAST!
5. This weekend is Easter....we will be spending time with both familes.....it should be fun.....I plan on winning the Kudrna/Gustafson Bowling Extravaganza Tourney...IF i keep my arm straight....
6. Law Enforcement BB Tourney is this weekend...they are holding the champioship game on the Civic Center floor prior to the Wizards game Saturday evening....could I win TWO championships this weekend?
7. I think the U of Mary needs new coaches......If I was coming on as the new AD....I would make some changes...I am not saying who....I am only saying I would keep Schultz and Fridley....
8. Kelsen peed on the floor last night.......
Have a Safe and Enjoyable Easter Weekend!
March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment