Just some updates:
* If you have some spare time and enjoy a sarcastic, yet revealing, interesting take on all things sports, check out Bill Simmons, AKA, the Sports Guy......I am not afraid to say I have a man crush on him and if I could spend an entire day with anyone (except my dad and grandpa's) it would be this guy! Check him out....
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/simmons/index
Funny story...he was actually IN BISMARCK to do a story from E60 on a Dakota Wizards player Rod Benson (who actually has a cool blog himself)http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie?keyword=Too+much+Rod+Benson
little did I know that he was in town (at Stadium Bar which I have never been) but had I known I would have definitely tried to "run" into him and chat him up for a while.
* I may have mentioned this before but on the way home from cousin Nat's wedding I thought I would see how many states I could see (license plates)...well it was like 14 or something. I have taken that a step further and now "search" for plates while driving in and around Bis/Man. I know it seems weird but it passes the time quiet well. So far I am at like 12....And I think I saw Arizona last night but it was covered by the plate cover.....
* I have been in regular contact with Fox about their lack of HD.....this is a reply I got from some dude (Chief Engineer)...I appreciated the reply but it still appears that we will have to watch the Vikings in analog for another year.....here is the reply...
"Thanks for the email. The truth is that the FCC allows us to flashcut onFeb. 18th 2009, that is due too the fact that we have a UHF channel not aVHF channel as the other local stations. "
Sounds legit but also like an excuse.....
* Speaking of the Vikings...a great signing in JA.....dude has a non stop motor.....and should help make the Vikings D the Purple People Eaters version 2.0......who know about Tjack but I will give him at least another season before I make a "call".
Have a Great Week!
April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment