May 24, 2008

For Sale

Yep.....Our first home at 4624 Kost Drive is For Sale. We have been contemplating and praying about this for quite some time and realized that now is the time for us to sell and hopefully find something that will work for us for the next 25 years. It was a hard decision but we want to get into a different school district (GO CENTURY!) and we will eventually God willing need some additional room.

So now you will see one of those Century 21 signs in our yard to match the neighbors....I feel confident that we will sell soon and the real decisions will need to be made then.

Kelsen has been sick for the most of the past 4 days and now I seem to have gotten a touch. Raumi said I should be napping now (Kelsen and Raumi are at Newmans) but I got 12 hours of sleep last evening and could not fall asleep. Raumi is at Newmans because tomorrow Holli graduates from BHS.....CONGRATS HOLLI! so the house is filled with numerous relatives and the such...

Kelsen continues to spot Taco Bell's, Taco John's, Taco Del Mar's, Panchero's and QDoba's from many blocks away and I feel if he could he would eat taco's for every meal. Since its been a bit nicer (less the ND wind) we have been able to spend some more time in the yard. He loves playin outside, as do most kids....but I am not sure if any kid has been as scared by a weed eater as he.

I have added some pictures although I have been neglectful in taking them lately and not sure why.

Some last thoughts:

* Good luck to our niece and cousin KayCee today at the State Class A Track Meet (Javelin)
* Softball is in full swing and Kelsen can hardly wait for Thursday evenings to watch and play
* Still no girls coach at BHS? What gives....
* Rain is good
* Gas prices are bad but they WILL NOT Deter us from having a GREAT summer


Have a nice weekend...who knows when I will blog again....

No comments: