December 19, 2008

The Apocalypse is Upon Us....

As you can tell I am sensing the Apocalypse is slowing coming. How , you ask? A couple of examples.

1. ANOTHER Blizzard is coming.....and the last time Bismarck had 2 Blizzards within a 7 day period was in like 1840. How do I know this? I don't but it sure seems like a pretty rare phenomenon, doesn't it?

2. This is not only called super bad luck but this is what also happens when the year is 2008 (dam near 2009) and you are still "raising the roof".

3. Christmas is just around the corner and by now if you have not received "the" letter, you didn't make the list. Or we may have forgotten you. Or we have sent you letters and cards for the past 3 years and we have not received anything back. That surely gets you on the "list". It's a lonely place, don't go there.

4. Finance rates are at a record low. Last time this happened was like, never.

5. I just wanted a # 5. Seriously, 5 is the number of beers I am gonna have in about 45 minutes. Perhaps more, perhaps less, it all depends on what the little guy in my head tells me when I get home.

I imagine sometime within the next week I will have a monster post with a pile of pictures of the happenings of Christmas.

As far as our plans. Christmas Eve at Ma and Pa Kudrnas and Christmas Day at Newman's.

In the meantime we hope everyone travels safely. We are watching the weather closely. Although we have no travels ourselves, some very good friends, Matt, Ang and our Godson Noah, are traveling from the MKE and we want them home safe!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (we will be eating cheesy popcorn watching TV and fallin asleep before the ball drops).

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE.

No comments: