First things First.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our niece and cousin Shelby. She is officially old enough to take her permit test (14)! Have a great day Shelbs!
HAPPY 2009!
You know, when I started thinking about my plans for New Years Eve, which was about 4 minutes ago, I had some good ideas.....we could go the Wizards New Years eve game, we could get a babysitter and go bump it at Bucks or we could die of 2nd hand smoke rockin' the Stadium. When I saw this I immediately knew I was grabbing a case of Miller Lite, a large A and B Pizza , a bottle of Jag and watching this while ringing in the New Year. I am sure Raumi will be overly excited.
I would highly recommend it.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/feature/index?page=newyear09
Onto some other news, I also heard that the Eagles are playing the Vikings this Sunday at 4:30pm. It should be a great game. SKOL!
I also am semi excited to watch the Gophers game tonight! Tim Brewster has had some minimal contact with Kelsen regarding a scholarship for the 2024-2025 season. Amazing how early this stuff starts.
Some other quick links for you on this New Years Eve.....
Happy 2009!
I can't wait to see this guy on his own Reality TV show someday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKqFg7Tuocg
And lastly if you are really bored today.
http://japanesebugfights.com/
As Always
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE.
Drive Safe Everyone!
December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment