December 7, 2008

Things I think about

This weekend flew by pretty fast. And now it seems like parties are coming at amazing speed. It's hard when you are a thespian like me but its what I do.

We checked out the OG-Olive Garden for Raumi's birthday. It was very good, enough food that even I left with a "to-go" box, which doesn't happen very often.

Later that evening both families came over for the cake and ice cream. I have to say that the cake that Kelsen and I baked turned out splendid. Raumi's birthday was a success.

Saturday and today, Raumi and Lisa spentmost of the days baking all their Christmas goodies. I am quite fond of the scoocthero balls. Kelsen even got into the action, and he loved it.



Last night I attended the 4th annual Wolf Poker Party. I didn't win but I stuck around long enough to drink way to much beer.

Today the Vikings won and should be in a good spot for a possible home playoff game but being a realistic Viking fan that I am there is still 3 more game to go. It's always nice to see the Packers lose.

This was a boring post to type and probably even more boring to read, so I will end it with that.

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE.

No comments: