In my efforts to attempt to confuse the masses, I have decided to blog again. This certainly will throw off the scent of those who feel I am to hesitant to blog.
Here are my thoughts:
1. Raumi has taken up the hobby of reading. I know it may sound a bit strange to you but ever since she graduated from U of Mary she has done little reading, a work article or a quick magazine but nothing I would consider to be "a good read". To be honest I think the extend of her reading was the Celebrate section in the Sunday Trib.
2. I have also gotten back to my "roots". I have again taken up "running". I quit for a while because my knees hurt. But I really miss running. You dont get the same rush from an elipical or exercise bike as you do with running. I hope my knees hold up. I hope YOU hope my knees hold up.
3. Nick Punto sucks. Period.
4. I have been summoned for Jury Duty. Hopefully you dont have a trial coming up soon or you might be in trouble. No sympathy from this guy.
5. Man if I wasnt such a huge Husker fan I am pretty sure I would be a Wisconsin Badger fan. I get goose bumps every time I see this video.
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment