October 7, 2009

PHOTOS




Okay, I want to apologize for not posting any new pictures as of late.

Let me explain.

A couple weeks ago as I tried to turn the camera power on....it didn't work. I went thru the whole routine to attempt to fix it by changing batteries multiple times. Nothing appeared to work.

I came to the conclusion that it was broke.

I went thru multiple phone calls with Office Depot (nobody can speak English at their call center)to attempt to locate the reciept and after at least 6 attempts I finally got someone that knew what they were doing.

2 days later.

Raumi is rummaging thru her purse and finds the orginal receipt! All is well. Simply return the camera to Office Depot and get a new one.

Not so fast.

Raumi returns camera to Office Depot. Office Depot manager looks it over and inserts new batteries and WHAMO...it works. I can't make this stuff up.

I would bet they are still talking about Raumi today at Office Depot when it reality it was my mistake, although I dont think it was a mistake I think it was a fluke and I think it will happen again!

THERE!

A Couple more things.

1. While at the Mandan Braves Volleyball game on Tuesday, Kelsen was asking if he "gets to play for Mandan Braves"....Raumi informed him that he gets to "play for the Century Patriots"....he stated "No I want to play for YCC". You see this past weekend while Raumi was in Fargo and the weather being uncooperative I decided to take Kelsen out to work (YCC) and let him release some energy. He was a bit nervous about the "bad kids" but eased up quickly. I don't think he really wants to "play for YCC", at least I hope not.

2. What a Twins game last night. This surely ranks up there with one of the Top 5 games I have ever watched. The Dome was rockin'. Anyway after the game Raumi commented on how she feels that the champagne celebration is "wasteful". I think she was seriously mad about it. I found it both humorous, insightful and entertaining.

Another side note about Raumi. If any NFL teams are looking for a Quality Control person (person who reviews close plays and signals to coach whether or not to throw the red challenge flag, she is good, real good. I dont even think for myself when it comes to this anymore, I simply wait for her response and 99% of the time she is right, most of the time she doesnt even need the replay. Its almost like she sees the game in slow motion. Amazing. I love her.

A few more photos of Kelsen.

Seriously? Seriously?


I photo of Raumi and her friend LaRae, who was back from California for a few days.



And finally a photo take by one of the Gustafsons and one of our favorites, it looks professional but its not, so you figure it out.(I probably have posted this before, sorry.)



DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Kelsen pictures!!