I am in disbelief. I don't understand. I am speechless.
Another NFC Championship game down the drain. Another heartache. Keeping all things in perspective, it's just a game. I know this. Doesn't matter. I am passionate. Extremely passionate. If you know me well you understand. I digress.
Onto some other life things, that may or may not be more important.
Couple thoughts on Barnes and Noble.
There is no better way to kill an afternoon that to wander around in Barnes and Noble. Last week, to celebrate MKL Jr. day, I went to B and N to do some historical research. As I walked around from section to section I quickly came to realize that Barnes and Noble is eerily similiar to surfing the internet. Hear me out. You go to the humor section, look at a few books, one of those books triggers another thought and boom before you know it your in the teen section researching hairstyles.
Speaking of Barnes and Noble. I am not sure if every B and N has a train table in their kids section but the Bismarck one does. With that in mind it is cleverly clear in Kelsens brain that the name of the stores is TRAINS and Noble. I like it. Let's go with it. Let's pack up the car and go spend the afternoon at TRAINS and Noble.
IT'S ON! Last week a challenge was thrown down. It appears that my sister is certain that her spaghetti is better than mine. I tend to beleive that MY spaghetti is better. So soon enough we will be making 2 giant batches of spaghetti for the SPAGHETTI OFF. Bring your own milk and garlic toast.
Facebook, My Space? How about SPACEBOOK? Combo of them both. Just an idea. Well to be honest it was a freudian slip but we might be onto something, right Shelby?
One last thought. My dad gets Sports Illustrated. Good magazine but I dont care for their format. Why do they break down LAST WEEKS game. With the internet and 24 hour sports stations, we as consumers, see enought of the highlights and breakdowns that we dont need more 1 week after the event. SI should go to more human interest stuff, kinda like ESPN the Mag. (this is not my original thought but I am taking credit for it)
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment