Another Friday....figured I would throw something together quick before the weekend.
Some things I have thought about this week.
* University of Mary does throw a good, no GREAT, Homecoming Alumni social/dance. There is plenty of beer and food and good times. A friend of mine states "its all free"...I wish someone would then please explain the $12,000 bill Raumi has from U of Mary...in any case its a good time and We will attend.
* I am now "on the record" and endorsing John Hoeven for Governor for 2008. I will be endorsing candidates as I see fit.
* While in Minot on "official" business I noticed that Minot's community access channel replays all the Minot High football games. I watched the Minot/BHS game, complete with commentary, graphics and replays.....why can't Bismarck do this for their high schools and colleges?...its better than the Burleigh County Commission Meetings.
* With that in mind I LOVE the Bismarck City Commisssion Meetings.....however we should be entitled to the "reason" commissioners are absent.
* Bismarck needs a Pita Pit and I am looking for investors to open one. Any takers?
* I think Brad Feldman is onto something with the Northwoods league. I think the Municpal Baseball Park needs to add stadium seats and a Grandstand. Then we will be rollin....
* My lock for the week......Mott-Regent over Witon
Have a good weekend!
September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey great take....think you should blog more often....I really enjoy it.
Well when you talk about the Pita Pit, you talk about the Pita Pit in Minot up there and it's a place where they sell Pitas and various different Pitas and when I'm in the Pita Pit I start to ask myself "What kind of pita does Brett Farve like" and if I had to guess, it would have to be one of the cheesy ones.
I'm in for the Pita Pit - I love that place!!
Love the site - cute pics!! Oh and Kelsen is pretty cute too! ;)
Sara
Post a Comment