Hello to all.
It's a pretty nice day outside today...a little windy but 76 degrees nonetheless. Raumi has had a badddd cough this week so I have been sleeping on the couch and for the most part getting some decent sleep. Raumi is headed to Fargo this weekend to meet her aunts, cousins and other female family to partake in their annual "Fergen Family Fargo Fun Festival", I am not sure if that is what they call it but it's what I call it. And I think it should stick. Anyway that means its a MAN weekend in the Kudrna house...yep thats right...lots of greasy food (Pizza-Taco) and plenty of beer and juice for the boy's. Need I mention it will be plenty stinky in there as well because when Kelsen and I hang low together we fart....loud and often!
Some deeper thoughts as the weekend comes to a hump:
1. Looking forward to the Baseball playoffs....pulling for the ND boys (Hafner's Cleveland Indians and Coste's Phillies) to do well. Would also like to see the Cubs do well. Poor Cub fans...at least it puts things in perspective for us Vikings fans.
2. No Vikings game this week....however Saturday is loaded with great college games...ALL on TV.....U of Mary/ Bemidji State.....NDSU/UCDavis and Nebraska/Missouri
3. It's getting closer to the end of the lawn season meaning no mowing but the timely task of blowing out the sprinklers.
4. Startin to feel a bit run down but I will fight it....
5. I have won 3 prizes on the radio in the past 2 months..I am on FIRE!
Have a Good remainder of the week.....
October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment