October 17, 2007

All about Kelsen

Today's blog will be all about Kelsen. I seem to have neglected the little fella (on this blog) and I guess besides all my rants and raves Kelsen is really what this is all about....if you don't believe me just stop out sometime and see for yourself.

Kelsen will be EIGHTEEN months old in 2 days...can you fathom that? Seems like just yesterday Raumi was asking me "does he have hair"?

Kelsen has a mind of his own.....when he wants something he wants it now.....or else there is a possibility that his world may end....

Anyway he is doing things most 18 month old can do but still is super attached to both the B-L-A-N-K-E-T and his N-U-K....shhhhh don't say it out loud, if he heres it...it's ON! He loves to run (and be chased), has taken a recent fascination with cars and trucks.....and for some reason loves to play ball (hmmmm odd)......he is a Lefty (along the likes of Tom Glavine, Steve Carlton and Sandy Koufax...not to mention Johan....) and it doesn't matter what he is holding (food-forks-crayons-balls-shoes) when he lets fly you best get out of the way.

Kelsen's vocabulary is expanding and he can many words...but his favorite right now seems to "no", "up" and "down".....he is able to get two or three words together...."I want down" and "I'm getting up"......one of the most interesting skills he has learned is the unique ability to pick out a VIKINGS helmet out of a page of helmets....

Raumi and I love spending our days, nights and weekends with him but are concerned about winter.....he LOVES outside (even in the cold) but refuses to wear a stocking cap....which could lead to drastic measures to keep his head warm.

There a little update on Kelsen....aka "Butters".....he is not shy..so don't be afraid to stop out and say Hi sometime.

No comments: