I am quite certain the title confused most but with that being said I decided that I had enough thoughts in my head to spearhead an entry this afternoon.
Normally Saturday's are reserved for yardwork but since I did that yesterday (sprinkler lines aired out......edging complete) I decided to make this a relaxing day. The family went to Sam's Club today....I am a big advocate of Sam's Club....I know all about hurting the small business owners but come on wear else can you get a 10 lb can of Spam, 2 tires, a 7 lb block of cheese and a package of golf balls at the same time? I am however not fond of Sam's Club's big badder brother SUPER Wal-Mart. I think Wal-Mart releases chemicals in the air (or maybe its the convenience) but EVERY time you step in that store your end up spending a minimum of 50 bucks. I did however wear a gas mask in the store the other night and only walked out after spending 38.38 so there are ways people.
So after Wal Mart we went to Dan's.....which got me thinking..If I had to rate (and I don't but I will) the grocery stores in this town how would I rank #1.
Well here goes (with reasons why in these ( ) things)
1. Central Market Bismarck (Fresh Buffalo, great selection and good customer service)
2. Central Market Mandan (location and they have a kick ass bagger named Ron)
3. Dan's North/South (both the same-but too many high schoolers who work there who don't know anything....including maybe finding someone who does)
4. Cashwise-Good selection but no Buffalo and I don't like bagging my own stuff)
There you have it......other than that I just was informed by ESPN that NDSU beat Minnesota 27-21 in football......this is both good and bad....Good for NDSU and the program but bad because this win basically means that Craig Bohl will be coaching somewhere other than NDSU next year.
Hopefully the Mott-Regent Wildfire win today and advance.....
Have a Good Weekend......should be about another hour before my Spinach dip is chilled and my bread has risen....as I am making my famous Calzones this evening.
In the meantime I will continue to read Klosterman, watch Florida-Kentucky and do laundry while Kelsen and Raumi nap the afternoon away.
October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment