Alright alright it's Friday.....and you know what I like about Friday's? That we are only 7 days from the next one!
Anyway a couple of things for you before we head into a cooler than average fall weekend. Not too much planned but for the record both the Vikings and Huskers play on TV this weekend and we shall not venture to far away less miss something.
We all have been battling colds in the house although I think Kelsen and I got the worse of this one....which is fine....we will battle.
Some thoughts for this Friday.
* Check this link out and it will match you with one of the presidential hopefuls based upon 11 questions. It will link you with the candidate who has the same thoughts as you on all the major issues...... http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460
* With that in mind I am officially endorsing Rudy Giuliani for President in 2008. I know this is early and it may waiver but for now that's who I am going with.
* I am glad air is free.....I have been having to consistently put air in my tire as I must have a slow leak....I have someone looking at it nest week.
* Keep in mind that this weekend is my parents, Ron and Shirley's 40th wedding anniversary....I think this is soooo cool......I hope they have many years left.
* We are still contemplating whether to fly or drive for my cousin's wedding in March 2008.....
* Germ-X is a personal favorite that everyone should keep handy.
* Just finished another Klosterman book and am thinking I will take on a book on Rev. Jones soon.
* When you think your day is bad......just think of all those people who lost their homes in California.....and you will soon realize your life is not that bad......
Have a good weekend....I hope to post some photos this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment