November 17, 2007

Rumblings

Good Afternoon......

Today is Saturday and I have downloaded some photos of Kelsen.....however I accidentally deleted some photos of Kelsen with his grandparents.....and for that I was quite upset. Oh well nothing I can do about it now.

I have been downloading some songs and preparing a playlist for this week's Turkey Trot. I did not run last year but am looking to get back on the horse. Raumi will be preparing a Feast for both our families while I struggle through a trot. (There will be no trotting!)

Dad and I thought we would venture out to Lincoln today to go to an auction sale.....it was all junk and we both decided that the next auction we go to will be inside.....

A couple fleeting thoughts:

I have seen outside Christmas lights...actually my neighbor right next door has them up and ON....weenie!

I have HEARD Christmas music while I was on hold with Sam's club.......weenie weenie.

I have not yet visualized a Christmas tree inside someones house but I would suspect they will start popping up any moment now.

Not much else to write....headed to BWW to watch the Sioux game with some buddies......

Have a Good Weekend.

No comments: