June 4, 2008

SOLD!

Well the good news is we sold our house.....actually it took not even 24 hours....I knew we had a nice house but to sell it in like 24 hours even amazes me. Technically it didn't sell that quick with all the paperwork, offers and counters but the 1st person that "viewed" the house put an offer in on it and today we finalized it....with that our "new" (new to us, not building anything this time, just remodeling) address will be at 4401 Valley Drive. It's located in the Horizon Middle School area...we are excited although there are some updates that will take place (new kitchen cabinets and counters, lots of paint and some slight work in the basement), other than that we are excited, scared and sad all at the same time. We have great neighbors (I will miss Nate, Justin and Greg very much and Kelsen will REALLLY miss Greg)....they are super guys and have helped with lots of little stuff over the past 4 years and I cannot count how many beers we have (and will before we move) drank. It will be hard to get as good as neighbors as those guys but you have to do what you have to do. I hope to post some pictures of it soon enough. Within a year or two Raumi will have this thing looking better than ever.

Moving date is looking like July 31......more on that later!

2 comments:

Laurie Jesch-Kulseth said...

Congrats on selling the house. I haven't heard of any houses moving that fast in this market...good for you guys! Sounds like you'll have a busy summer ahead of you. Hope all is well. Have a good weekend!


Love ,
Laurie, Radd, and Aanen

Jay and Sara said...

Congrats! (Jay told me the news yesterday).

We'll all have to get together soon for some beers to celebrate!! Raumi & I will get is set up!

Sara