July 13, 2008

Weekend Warriors

Happy Sunday to you....

In the midst of the chaos that is (moving, mowing and cleaning). I discovered some photos of Kelsen's first ever golf outing. Last Monday, Raumi and I took Kelsen to Tom O Leary for his first of many golfing days. He has a blast....only bad thing was that his clubs are for a right handed person and as you all are now aware Kelsen is left handed....this obviously created some unforeseen challenges....but he persevered and "played thru".....he reminded me a lot of myself....not so good off the tee but strong on and around the green....he learned the honor system real fast...(since he would place his ball 2" from the hole..I was generally "out" thus going first, then him tapping in for a par.....

I have included many photos of the day....and am confident now that as long as I get a cart I will have a lifelong golfing buddy.

On a side note Raumi and I have worked in tandem this weekend to get a very strong start on packing...the basement is about 95% complete (toys and furniture)...the upstairs is about 40% complete....in addition we got the garage ready and I started some slight work on the yard shed....

More packing next weekend.....I realized that with plenty of Miller Lites and Clamato....packing goes a lot less stressful...Captain Jacks should be more aware of this and give discounts to people who are moving.

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no original ideas, so I'm just stealing yours

manvoigt.blogspot.com