Remember that song....Walk the Dinosaur by Was Not Was back in the 80's? I do and I loved it.
Check it.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNRsIFKLDBk
Anyway I digress, onto more important issues.
I wonder if the first thing that comes to mind, since I have time to blog, means Raumi and Kelsen are napping....oh how right you are!
We are finally settling in a bit and even felt "at-home" enough to host a BBQ/Housewarming party last Friday. It appeared to be well received and the turnout was good. We did get a couple of sick people but it was not due to undercooked beef (I used my grill therm!).
We were lucky enough to get to hit the river on Sunday with the Gerving clan, although we battled the wind for most of the day. We finally decided to head it in and proceeded to go to Gervings and grill out.
We have been staying busy....Raumi and Kelsen went to the Roosevelt Zoo last week with Val Gerving and Payton and Sydney...they loved it. In the meantime I was lucky enough to get to play Hawktree again..it was fun....Nick ran over Jake's arm and Jay met an old friend from the gym.
Other than that we have been taking care of some little projects here and there and this place is slowly becoming home. Raumi and I discussed it the other day and she doesn't quite feel it yet, but I do. I imagine some more decorating and/or painting needs to be done before Raumi is "at home".
We are heading to Dickinson this weekend for the annual Kudrna BBQ. It should be fun.
A couple of Kelsen highlights....
1. Kelsen loves "Sam's club and the tuna"..he will ask to go there at random and is very persistent. Think about the protein in 4 POUNDS OF TUNA. All in one handy can!
2. Kelsen loves the Vikings, and no matter how hard my buddies try, they cannot persuade him....he generally has on this Viking jersey, Viking shirt or Viking tank.....
On a sad note my sister Ronda has decided to quit the blogging business due to time constraints. I have deleted her from the blog link list. She remains my sister.
1 Week 1 hour 35 minutes until the Vikings kick off 2008.....
SKOL
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whew! Glad the picture of me chowing down on Raumi's chip dip didn't make the blog! :)
Thanks for having us over on Saturday and it was fun to spend most of the weekend with you guys!
Sara
Post a Comment