September 18, 2008

Times a Flying

Wow. You look up and 14 days have passed since the last post. I have had ample request to do an "update" but when there is not a lot to update what is a blogifcator to do.....ramble.

Sometimes I wonder:

.......why ladies put underwear, especially their own, on a clothesline for the world to see? (look for some examples on this blog soon)

......why some people call it a garage sale while others call it a yard sale?

...why the Regent all school reunion planning committee decided to have the Reunion the same weekend as the McQuade in 2010? (June 24-25-26)

.......why the Vikings QB is such a mess? (I am going to the Carolina game this week)

.....why the Twins bullpen couldn't pitch for the Prairie Dogs?

.....why I have only 36 out of 50 states on my license plate quest?

.....why the Central Vaccum never "took off"?...Raumi calls it a "hidden gem"!

......why they don't build sidewalks on empty lots? I mean I know why but really why not?

.......I have nothing else to say for now?

Kelsen is great, Raumi and I are great...... and we are very happy with the new house....it's slowly becoming "our" house and we will continue to work on that...

Have a great week....I will be back soon!

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well than, What is a Rummage Sale?




Yeah.
Figure that one out Ryan (:





Its Shelby.