September 24, 2008

Scalpers Wanted

Yeah, I went to the Vikings game....Yeah, I forgot my camera in the hotel....Yeah, I bought a ticket from a scalper.....Yeah, the Vikings are 7-1 when I am in attendance.....Yeah, I had an ongoing bet with some drunk tailgaters that I am faster than Jared Allen.....

Anyway I will post some new photos shortly...but until I do..I want to leave you with these 3 poponderences....(Yeah, thats not a word):

1. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are WAYYYY better cooked on a gas stove than on a electric stove (or skillet for that matter)
2. If I could only eat 2 FOODS for the rest of my life......they would be....Tacos and Popcorn.
3. I have to say We spent last Friday at "The Trailer"....you see I have moved many times over the last 15 years but no place was more sentimental to me than Grease's trailer...and I never even lived there...but I did spent plenty of nights there...and I am happy to say that Kelsen was with and finally got to relish in all that is "The Trailer"......anyway Grease and his wife (Jay and Sara) are building a house and have officially moved out. It was sad. I will miss it. YEAH, I loved that place!

SKOL
We're Gonna Win TWINS!

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE.

1 comment:

Jay and Sara said...

I still can't believe you kissed the floor of the trailer! ;)