October 3, 2008

A MAN weekend!

This weekend, while mom is away (in Fargo with mom and aunts) the boys will play.

We have a bunch of things planned, but for the sake of me, I plan on not divulging any information until after all is said and done.

A couple of highlights:

Last weekend beginning Friday night at approx. 8pm we officially started to potty train Kelsen. Underwear, rewards, the whole nine yards. Let's just say I think this kid should be in the Mensa club. The boy picked the whole concept up in less than 72 hours. I am not certain what we did or if he was simply ready but it took. We have gone 1 week with only 1 minor accident. Hell I don't even do that good sometimes, especially after...well nevermind.

I got my first official inquiry about a Christmas Letter last night....and yes it's coming and yes, it will be good. I am BRINGING it this year. Just something to look forward to!

Due to Raumi's trip to Fargo, I will regretfully not be in attendance at the annual U of Mary Alumni dance tonight. I wish I could be, I mean who wouldn't be...Free Beer, Free Food, Loose women.....nah no loose women....at least not anymore ;) ALL ON THE HOUSE (U of Mary). I guess that's the least Mary can do for you when you spend that much money to educate yourself.

Not many good weekend left so......

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

No comments: