October 18, 2008

Saturday Smatterings

Another Saturday is here. It's October, it's beautiful outside and that could only mean one thing.....PUMPKIN PATCH!!!!

Kelsen was so very excited to go to the PP today but we waited until it warmed before making the TREK. It should be noted that I have not been to any other pumpkin patches but I would venture a guess that the one north of Bismarck ranks up there with the best in the US. There was tons of things for kids (and adults) of all ages to do and all very reasonably priced. Kelsen enjoyed himself and even went a far bit out of his comfort zone and rode the train. It also should be noted that Kelsen wanted to ride the caboose, which makes me wonder if he will be one of those students who always sits in the back?

This afternoon Raumi and Kelsen indulged in a nap, while I sealed the driveway and attempted to get my new MP3 player connected...no such luck. It's either me missing something or the computer is way too old for it's own good.

I will posted new photos so shortly!

It should be noted that Grandma Shirley was caught wearing her LONGJOHNS on Oct 12....which may be a record. I will keep you posted

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

No comments: