Another weekend has descended us and here we are on Monday. It is evident that Fall is in full gear and Winter is soon to catch up. With that in mind Raumi and I have begun the "winterization" process. Moving the outside furniture inside, moving the inside furniture outside, you get the picture.
Raumi and I have an announcement to make.....we completed a project together...and it was successful. And we didn't argue over anything.We "teamed" up together to hang not 1, but 2 cabinets in our laundry room. The results were fantastic. I am nothing but pleased with this huge step in our relationship.
Kelsen is a growing little boy with a mind of his own. He does what he wants ...when he wants. He is very special and kind and we like to think he has good manners, although he needs to learn more patience. I blame the media for this issue, but I think Raumi blames me.
We are paying close attention to the race that everyone has been talking about lately, the NLCS. The Dodgers are down 2-1 but hopefully after tonight it will be tied at 2 game a piece.
A couple of highlights
SLAP THE BAG! (this will officially replace DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE....at least for now)
October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment