Last weekends blizzard appeared to deter Kelsen and I from building a snow tunnel. It all started innocent enough UNTIL I smacked Kelsen upside the head with a scoop shovel. BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD, I am freaking out, so I rush him into Raumi and being the wonderful health care provider she is, he was up and at it shortly after.
We abandoned the snow tunnel for the day and spent the day inside.
Fast forward 3 days later. As you can tell by the photo on the right Kelsen, Raumi and I build a VIKING snowman...and I have to admit it was so good it slowed traffic on Vally Drive....I should get a sign from Gary Greff and the Enchanted Highway that says.....Caution..Slow Moving Traffic Ahead.
Anyway that about it for now.
I did add a photo or our recent trip to McDonald's drive thru (2 1/2 years old and he has only been inside a McDonald's once with me). We ended up polishing off 3 ice cream cones...and we might do it again today....do you dare us.
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kinda looks like Kelsen is wearing BRONCOS colors in the pic with the ice cream cone!! ;)
Post a Comment