November 11, 2008

THANK YOU VETERANS


THANK YOU to all Veterans on this 2008 Veterans Day. We are especially thankful for all our family (dad, uncles and cousins) who have proudly served our Country. We are also thankful friends (and their families who were without them) who have spent time recently defending the USA. I hope your day is filled with many warm Thank You's from all sorts of people. As you can see I am and will be flying Old Glory all day today in honor of all Veterans.

Another flag photo below....this one of a different nature...this one of HUSKER NATION...it was taken the day after the blizzard9aka Gameday). I was not getting to my flag pole...so in the snowbank it went...I know, I know quite clever....

Onto some other random things:

Kelsen decided last night to be goofy and taking full advantage of that I decided to bury him in his Rubbermaid tub of mega blocks:


Not much else to report on.....looking forward to spending the day with Kelsen....first a haircut (obviously for him not me)...then off to Scheels and Lowes for some MAN shopping.

One last side note: The VIKINGS kicked the shit out of the packers....but also lost Charles Gordon on this play....DISCLAIMER. Do not watch if you have a weak stomach.

Have a Good Day and see you all soon.

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
SLAP THE BAG!

No comments: