Last evening, ND state offices closed at 4pm, so I left and went to pick up Kelsen. We got home okay, albiet a lenghthy slow trip. Raumi arrived home with much anxiety, she obviously drove in worse conditions than I did. Again, I digress.
This morning Raumi got to work. (Thanks to Brad who came all the way up here to get her) While Raumi was getting ready I fired up the ole Craftsman Snowthrower and away I went. It was actually the 3rd time since last night at 6 that I threw some snow. After completion of that I got official word from YCC that the office was closed (don't worry the kids will be fine, we have automated robots that run the show when stuff like this occurs).
Kelsen was excited to spend the day with dad and he immediately asked about the snowthrower (saying he is scared of it is quite the understatement). When I told him no he wanted to "play outside". We got all bundled up...let's just say the process of "bundling" was much longer than our trek outside. He did enjoy the snow, he just didn't like the wind and cold (whoever decided to change this anyway) . It may be a while before he adjusts to the ND weather.
We just came inside and as I sat down at this computer I wondered why it was so dark out here....well a significant drift has buried one of our basement windows....oh well, cozy I guess.
I have posted other weather related pictures on the right side for your viewing pleasure.
SLAP THE BAG!
DRINK TONIGHT (TODAY) FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
No comments:
Post a Comment