HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
There, now that I said that, let's get to some good stuff:
Last night we attended a church function....good times, good food....bad idea. The bad idea was allowing Kelsen to put his name tag on his forehead. Let's just say it would probably been easier and less painful to simply cut Kelsen's finger off than to attempt to get the name tag off. Raumi was more patient than I was and again came to the rescue. I wish i would have taken a photo but I didn't.
Here is another example of why people should keep cameras in their vehicles. I am proposing a Christmas Light Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct will include but will not be limited to:
1. You are allowed to hang your Christmas lights anytime AFTER Oct 1.
2. You ARE NOT allowed to turn said lights on prior to Thanksgiving Night.
3. You ARE NOT allowed to have Christmas lights past March 1.
The following rules also applies to trees, canes and inflatable Santa's.
Okay as far as Thanksgiving. Raumi and I will be the host family for the 5th year in a row. Some people might call it a tradition. In any case we are expecting less guests than normal. The Gustafsons will be in Nebraska for the Nebraska/Colorado game on Friday. (2:30 ABC-HD). Brad will also be at the office (MDU) but we will send him a plate, or heck maybe someone will even deliver it.
Friday is BLACK FRIDAY...although we won't both be able to attend, (Again Gus's are in Nebraska) if we something good, one of us will be in attack mode.
That's about it.
The Christmas letter is nearly completed.....
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment