Let's get right to the highlights of the past weekend.
Black Friday was not for Kelsen and I. Raumi, Kelsen and I went to Kohls at 9:15...by 9:20 Kelsen and I were on our way home...I must be getting too old for this Black Friday stuff...maybe I am more of a CyberMonday type of fellow. Black and Yellow...HELLO!
The weekend was great....we watched the Huskers/Buffs game...and what a great game it was.
Saturday night we had some friends over. Cody and Wendy were back from St. Paul and they stopped over along with Jay and Chris Gerving. Just some football, basketball and the ultimate question as to whether or not Jay completed a task back in the early 2000's.
Man did we eat alot of Turkey Sandwhiches...
Sunday night we hosted our 2nd Viking Night....the Vikings/Bears game....and what a great game it was. Vikes are now all alone in 1st place in the NFC North...what a lonely place to be!
Other than that we got our tree decorated along with Raumi completing some other tedious Christmas like tasks.
The next few weeks are jam packed with parties and the such, which all sounds fun at the moment but will tire real soon.
Kelsen has taken a liking to the movie ET.....not sure why but he loves the little ET, I am still somewhat apprehensive of the creature myself.
Raumi's birthday is Thursday so don't forget to wish her a Happy Birthday if you see her or talk to her. It's always good to know that she shares her birthday with Big Pokey.
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE.
December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good call on the movie ET - we're going to maybe try it out tonight to see if Aanen will enjoy it! Happy Birthday a little early to Raumi - hope you have a great one! Enjoy all of your parties ...looking forward to your Christmas letter. Take Care.
Laurie
Post a Comment