March 9, 2009

100!

Well for POST # 100 I thought I would fill you all full of information. This is information on all 3 of us Kudrna's. Some of it you may know, some of it you may not, but either way I hope it's enjoyable. I am taking a page out of Facebook's 25 Random Facts and will now introduce 50 Random Facts about the Kudrna's.

50 Random Facts

1. I once had a perm....my sister Ronda MADE me get it. I walked all the way home with my hood up.

2. I once had to meet with a Child Psycholgist, someone thought I was deminted or something. Turns out I was a typical teenager.

3. I wish I would have nicer in high school and sometimes feel I need to make amends to all the people I was mean to, they probably really didn't deserve it.

4. I am a MORNING person, I love the morning.

5. Speaking of mornings, I LOVE to play golf right at sunrise, the fresh air, the fresh dew on the grass, the quietness of the morning.

6. Kelsen was named after we saw a Nebraska/Texas football game with a player whose last name was Kelson. He is not named after the player we just thought the name was unique and cool.

7. I once had my stomach pumped when I was little because I ODed on Baby Tylenol. I thought they were candy. (They shouldnt make them taste so dam good).

8. I am more religious than a lot of people will ever know. Me and JC are very close.

9. I Someday have plans to be in politics, perhaps City Commision, with maybe someday being a State Legislator.

10. I have no greater friends than I had growing up in Regent. To this day I am very close with all of them.

11. If I could do it all over again I would go back to high school, shave my head, and play football.

12. I wish I would have went to a BIG university. But looking back there is no way I would be were I am at had I done that, so scratch that.

13. I have pinpoint touch "gleeking" on people.

14. I collect odd and unique bobbleheads.

15. My most prized possession is the 1975 Monte Carlo that my dad gave me.

16. I am deathly afraid to fly. It leads to many problems both on a personal and professional level.

17. I consider my dad my best friend. He ALWAYS makes me smile no matter what.

18. One of my biggest regrets is that I never got the chance to know either one of my Grandpas, someday we will spend a lot of time together.

19. I don't care for confrontation. At all.

20. I vow to NEVER watch NFL football again if the Vikings move from Minnesota.

21. I love to cook, if you give me the ingrediants I will cook whatever you ask me to. I don't however like the cleanup.

22. My wife Raumi is 6 1/2 years younger than me but more than twice as smart and mature as me. I thank God for her (and Kelsen) each and everyday.

23. I proposed to Raumi on the side of a road on the way to Regent for Thanksgiving. She said "FUCK yeah".

24. I am borderline OCD. I pretty much have a routine for everything.

25. I miss having lunch with my sister Ronda, we used to go out for lunch on Friday's but with our new jobs its no longer possible.

26. Kelsen was potty trained in 3 days. Many of these and these helped.

27. Raumi should have her own show. As much as she re-decorates and watched HGTV she may be onto something.

28. One of our favorite family activities is to frequent TCBY. Shivers around!

29. On our first date Raumi could not remember my last name....I made her look through the REGENT section of the phone book under the K's..she eventually found it but not after thinking I was a Kouba.

30. My favorite toy as a little boy was Stretch Armstrong.


31. My favorite cartoon as a little boy was Mighty Mouse.

32. Kelsen is obessed with flags and Obama.

33. Raumi is a GREAT cook and contrary to popular belief, she can makes things other than what is in the Kraft Food magazine.

34. We, as a family, watch Bull Riding quite often.

35. I have not been able to talk Raumi into Facebook yet but I think she will eventually come around.

36. Raumi got crazy this year and is having our tzx return direct desposited.

37. All 3 of us know the lyrics to SKOL Vikings.

38. On the birthdays of our immediate family members, they receive a phone call. It is Raumi and I harmonizing Happy Birthday to them.

39. My family has an Annual Easter Bowling tourney. I have 1 win.

40. I am a traditionalist in the deepest sense. I like the same things on holidays each year.

41. Our neighbor's bathroom window is visible to us...with no curtains. She could use a boob lift.

42. Our next door neighbor is originally from REGENT.

43. The guy we bought our house from is a former baseball teamate of mine in high school.

44. Raumi, Kelsen and I love popcorn....this kind.

45. It's a dream of mine to own a cabin on a lake. Not so sure it's Raumi's dream.

46. We have not been to Medora as a family yet. Some of the best times growing up were spent in Medora. Schmidt beer for everyone.

47. This show BEST! EVER!

48. I have an obsession with softball/baseball gloves. I think I have 4 now.

49. On cold winter nights we are usually in our Pajama's by 7pm.

50. I am starting to grow back hair!!

I hope to post some new photos soon.

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

No comments: