March 17, 2009

Snow Snow go AWAY!

Greetings and Salutations to all.

I know I kinda went loopy with my last post and solemnly swear to keep this post under 2000 words.

First things First and I need to apologize for not getting this out earlier.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RONDA!

March 12 came and went but we wanted to pass on Happy Birthday wishes to her. And since it's MY BLOG, I can do what I want. Let's just that I don't think she wants this photo "in her obituary".



Alright...so Raumi and I have decided to move forward on the remodeling of our basement. If you have been down there you know why. It looks like 2 gorillas and a kangaroo finished it the first time it was done. I am not sure why we do this to ourselves (or poor Brad) but we just could not handle it anymore. We will begin demo this Friday and go from there. We will be taking out some walls, adding some new carpet and paint and just making it overall a much cozier place to watch VIKING FOOTBALL.

Onto Kelsen. It has been a mission of ours for quite some time now to attempt to get Kelsen to sleep in his own bed. So we moved the crib/bed out of his room and moved our spare bed into his room. He loved it. But didn't want to sleep in it, "because I need a TV"....so we gave him a old TV/DVD player. But he still didn't want to sleep in it "Because I like mommy/daddy's bed better". So we are gradually watching some TV in there each night and he is taking naps in there. Got to start somewhere.

The NCAA tourney is just around the corner. I have 2 favorite things about the NCAA Tourney. 1. It's tradition for me and some buddies (Chris, Ross and Scott) to get together and watch the Thursday games at BWW and 2. Going over to Ronda's house and seeing her 13 different brackets plastered all over her kitchen. Good times. Go BISON! (It gets good at the 3:00 mark)

A big Congratulations to Mandan High on their 2008-2009 Class A Boys Basketball Championship. I have known Coach Horner for a long time. How long? I can remember him goofing off at the Mott Math Meet in 1985 pretending to be Freddy Krueger by "sharpening" his finger in the pencil sharpener. Good Times.

Due to the nice weather I would like to inform you all that I have removed all the Christmas lights on the house. It should still be noted that a house about 3 blocks south of us STILL HAS ITS CHRISTMAS TREE UP! Not Good Times.

Speaking of Prom's. Steve Wiseman and I "busted" this song out during at the Regent High Prom Afterparty. Let's just say it was a hit! I bet if you give Steve and I Miller Lite, a TV and a Mic, we could probably do it again.

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

No comments: