With all due respect for all those that are dealing with the wrath of mother nature, I wanted to shed some light on what is a rather drab March.
I had a dentist appointment today. I think I can officially be called an Anti-Dentite. The dentist sucks, plain and simply. The humorous part of all is that I found myself "cramming" for my dentist appointment like I was "cramming" for a midterm. You know your guilty of it too. Brushing extra long, flossing and then brushing again prior to the appointment. Let's just say they know when your doing it. I also asked my hygienist today how many people close their eyes when having their teeth cleaned.....50%....a dentist tidbit for you.
We are 54% completed with the Part 1 of the remodel of our basement. I have attached some photos at the end of this post of what demo looked like. It is coming together and now I need to convince Raumi to paint the walls PURPLE....you know, so we can have a Vikings Themed basement.
I think this whole dispute between Midco and Fox is a joke. Just do what you have to do. Don't make the public pick sides. The two companies are both multumillion dollar outfits and don't need "support" one way or the other. Quite juvenile if you ask me. All I know is that if the Vikings games are NOT on HD come the 2009-2010 season, there will be hell to pay.
Speaking of HD, do you think someone can be at KXMB during any and all broadcasts of the NCAA tourney. I mean it was nearly impossible and I found myself at times begging for someone to switch the analog signal to HD. I don't ask for much people.
Kelsen's funniest line to date: On Sunday afternoon as Raumi and I were patiently awaiting Kelsen to take a nap, he simply decided that he didn't need one. He was refusing, Raumi stated "Fine I will then take your "spinner" away (one of his favorites. His retort..."FINE, THEN I WILL TAKE YOUR MAKEUP AWAY"....hands down the funniest thing the little boy has said in quite some time.
We hope everyone is safe and dry.....and stays that way.
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
No comments:
Post a Comment