alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5358422400945960450" />
I have had numerous requests for blog enteries, so I figured I would satisfy the masses. I have nothing to enlightening to say so I will update you on what the photos are of.
The summer 2009 vacation began in Aberdeen South Dakota. We helped Neil move in. Brad, Neil and I built a deck and Raumi and Lisa painted and decorated. Kelsen drank Gatorade and ate chips. We also got in a little golf and some time at the Aberdeen Aquatic Center.
The 3rd of July was hangning with Ronda and James. We went to Olive Garden for supper and then to Scott and Mandy Sheldons for their annual get together. A hair clippers formed its way into James's melon in the shape of a mohaw. This led to way to many jello shots!
The 4th was spent in town. We went to the parade with the Kudrna's/Gustafsons. After the parade it was on the river with Chris, Val, Sydney and Peyton Gerving. Fireworks on the boat were great.
We headed to Medora on Monday. It was good fun. Just the 3 of us. Went shop to shop, road the train, visited the ice cream parlor. Everything was so much bigger in Medora when I was younger. Either way I still love that place.
Oh yeah and we met the SPIN DOCTOR!
No comments:
Post a Comment