July 30, 2009






The photos above this post are series of photos that were taken last Saturday evening. Raumi and I, along with Chris and Val, Jay and Sara, and Tyler and Erin went on a couples evening cruise on the pontoon. It looks like the kids, Kelsen, Sydney and Peyton all had fun but got tired real fast.

The adults had too much fun. I have an awesome wife!

You are probably asking yourself, "Whats been going on in the Kudrna house?". Well we have been busy enjoying the summer and just livin the dream. Raumi and Kelsen are heading to Mitchell SD this weekend for Raumi's cousin's wedding. Kelsen is jacked up to ride 6 hours with Neil and Holli. I hope he stays jacked and has a nice ride! I get to stay home and play softball. State softball is this weekend. It was a tough decision to make and again Raumi was very understanding. If someone knows what I did to deserve her please let me know!

I wanted to share something with you all. At least once a week when Raumi is working, Kelsen and I stop at Ma and Pa Kudrna's. When it is ugly outside we play cribbage. When it is nice out we are in the backyard playing baseball. Kelsen hits, I pitch and Grandpa Ron is the outfielder. This IS the MOST enjoyable father/son thing we do, IMO. All 3 of us bonding, playing a sport we all love. It's one of the few things I never take for granted (I know a problem)and never will.

Its 45 days until the Vikings season opener. No Brett Favre. Oh well. Life goes on. Vikings will be good this year. Very Scary Good. BS Good. Check this out!

Not really a good blog post but a post nonetheless. I do my best blogging during the winter months, which at this rate won't be long from now.

Congrats to Missy and Justin!

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just for being such a great wife, I think she deserves a trip to the GLAMOROUS, beer-guzzling, brat-eating, Brewer-loving city of Milwaukee Wisconsin!!! hahaha ;)