No pictures today. Just words...or ramblings...or views...or thoughts.
First things first.
Happy Birthday to my DAD! Ron is celebrating his 67th birthday on Friday. I have to say he is an active 67 year young. He can keep up with me and I am nearly half his age. Here's to hoping he has a great day and wishing him many more! I love you dad....WE Love you!
Okay, now let's get into some thoughts.
1. I had a friend, to protect the innocent, let's just call him Grease. Well after our state softball tourney on Saturday he decided he was going to show off his field goal kicking skills. Heck he even was going to do it Rick Karlis style. well long story short, he ended up stretching a bit to "far" and ended up kicking himself in the nose, presumably breaking it. Good times.
2. It's Shark Week. As much as it's been hyped up I felt I had a chance to get into it. I watched about 20 minutes one evening and was bored. Perhaps it was the episode perhaps it's because I am not close to the shark tank, whatever the case may be, it's overhyped.
3. GUM CHEWERS. Well they annoy me. Unless I am also chewing gum. It doesnt matter who, when, where and why but something about gum really seems to tickle my anxious bone. I digress.
4. Gym Etiqutte. 20 minutes per machine please. You see I workout everyday over my lunch hour. YCC's gym satisfies my needs so I walk over work out and then go back to work. But recently we have a staff member who appears to be intenionally sabatoging my time. I have witnessed this person on 3 occasions "hurry" to the gym and get on the machine after they saw me walking over to the gym. I have no problems with that but when I only have 50 minutes to work out and said person remains on the machine for 45 minutes I get stressed. Its counterproductive because I go to the gym for stress relief, not added stress. Again, I digress.
5. Speaking of work, earlier today I beat a co-worker in a cracker eating contest. This is not your normal co-worker. This person has completed many "food" challenges (Adam Richman he is not!). Some of his completed challenges include the Blazin Challenge at BW3. It should also be noted that this said person FAILED the "Milk Challenge".
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
No comments:
Post a Comment