Friday night was spent at Mom and Dad Kuders installing a fiber floor. It went suprisingly well. Thank goodness James is a math teacher and Raumi is a perfectionist. Let's just say the organ stays.
Saturday we went on the river with the Gervings. Again it was a good time. I told Kelsen that "this may be the last time we go to the river in a while, so let's have some fun!"......we build a sand castle......well let's be honest. Kelsen, Sydney, Peyton and I built it with some minimal help from the others....It got some pretty rave reviews:

After a few more Bud Selects I figured it was time to let the kids have some more fun....except this adventure turned out to be more for fun for the adults than it did for the kids. There was no shortage of help "burying Ryan alive"!!!

Sunday we spent the day at Ragin Rivers Waterpark. A slight injury to my ring finger (on the giant yellow free fall slide), some wouldn't call it slight, did not deter me from enjoying a great day on the lazy river and super slides. I want to thank all the nurses and nurse practioners that assisted me on Sunday. Without your help I am not sure how my finger would have ended up.
Not else new, we know school is starting but it doesn't affect us, so we don't care. I also put some fertilizer on my lawn last night.
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment