September 8, 2009

12 and 12=New post






It's only been 12 days since my last post but it seems like an eternity to some!

Let's roll a theme out here....12 days since the last post with 12 thoughts since the last post.

12. Kelsen and I again attempted to find the geocahce "Too Coulee for School". We attempted a while back but do to flooding it was gone. We went again last week and it felt like Vietnam in that coulee. A little bit eerie for me and a lot bit downright scary for Kelsen. I will have to find this one without the assistance of my trusty partner Kelsen.

11. Stop and think about this for a second...is there ANYTHING better than the last bite of an ice cream cone. I think not.

10. Where have all the pop machines gone? Kelsen got thirsty last week (geocaching) so I thought I would just stop and get him a pop out of a pop machine. I couldn't find one anywhere. I imagine with all the conveniance stores around there is no need. I tell you what getting a 3 1/3 year old in and out of car seat to go into a gas station for a pop is not a convenience for me. I digress

9. Wal-Mart......Question of the day. What percentage of people at Wal-Mart on Saturdays/Sundays are not from the Bismarck/Mandan area?

8. I hurt my finger. Bad. On the Yellow Water Slide at Ragin Rivers. Darn near de-gloved it. See.



7. It has been a long life goal of mine to be one of those guys who carries a pliers on their belt at all times. Work. Check. Night out on the town. Check. Church. Check. You never know when you might need a pliers.

6. Check this video out. Rockin' the Beer Gut! (You might want to turn up the volume).

5. Keslen just got a new pari of shoes. Raumi let him wear the shoes out of the store. I NEVER got to wear new shoes out of the store. I am still slightly traumatized.

4. Speaking of Kelsen he is in the Polo Shirt/Gym Shorts stage of his life. Yep he likes to wear gym shorts with polo shirts. Kinda looks like a Phy Ed teacher from 1984. Well I guess its nothing compared to the time he wore his snowboots in July to Buffalo Wild Wings.

3. What's up with the person in church who is racing everybody when they pray. Every congregation has one, probably more than one, but you can think of at least one. I mean does saying the "Lords Prayer" faster than everyone in the church, including the Priest, get you on some sort of fast track to heaven? Slow down already.

2. I have HUGE issues with this. It seems to me like old Kevin Lawerence is trying to make a buck off something that appears to be a neat service but are you serious they want to CHARGE MONEY for warning people that their lives and houses may be in danger. Scam. Big Scam. That's why I watch KXMB.

1. Last but certainly not least. There are some sure signs of fall. One of those signs....A perfect 260 yard drive down the center of the fairway and I still lost my golf ball, obviously buried in all the fallen leaves.

Husker Nation has arisen! Brother-in-Laws in Arms.




DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

No comments: