Many of you have probably never heard the name Bill Simmons before. He is a writer for ESPN.com and writes about sports and pop culture. I have a man crush on him and am not afraid to admit it. I will read anything he writes. He could write an article about frogs mating and I would read it.
Anyway it has been a long time goal of mine to get him to "take" one of my questions for him in one of his mailbags. To this date he has not YET taken a question of mine. But I am confident he will.
Why? Because of this. (Click link). Scroll down to the Craigslist Posting of the Day. As you read you will see it is from "Ryan, from Bismarck". That Ryan is me. No joke. I even have an alibi if you need one.
On a totally unrelated note. Apparently the Christmas Letter is done? Much to my surpirse I guess.
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE.
December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment