Not a whole heck of things to report on....and it's been like 10 days since my last post. See our life is not really that exciting.
Don't worry the Christmas letter has been finalized....and you should find it at your doorsteps or in your mailbox very soon.
This weekend was quite. Did some shopping for both groceries and Christmas and we actually did very well on the Christmas end. We are about 78% done with just some minor details left.....
Couple funny things about Kelsen....
1. EVERY time we pull up or drive by TCBY he says ......."yum".....
2. Every time we go into Scheels he starts growling like a bear....and has to see the bear in the back!
All is well....
Some random thoughts.
A. Bo Pelini is the Huskers new coach.....can't complain about that.
B. Man did the Vikings look good today....DO you want to play the Vikes right now?
C. We have signed up for Cashwise online grocery service and plan to utilize it soon...I will report back with my thoughts.
D. I am looking for a UHAUL to use...I have a desk to pick up and from the sounds of it...it's HUGE!
E. The first snowplows of the year went by today and I was impressed with the snowgates.....but I need to see how much they can handle....did I get a good driver or was it the simple amount of snow.
F. Raumi's BIRTHDAY is Tuesday....call her at work 530-4780 to wish her a Great day!
G. I have watched Barney 23 times this weekend.
H. I highly recommend the Dakota Sno Blade to anyone.....it works so good with 4" and less of snow.
I. Only 22 shopping days left until Christmas.
Have a Good Week!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Raumi! Hope you have a great day! (Our card for you is in the mail but will probably be a day late)!
Raumi:
Happy Birthday from the Channel 12 newsteam at KXMB!
Will you watch us now?
Tom Gerhardt
By the way I showed my brother your blog when I was at his house last night - in case you were wondering why Tom Gerhardt is randomly leaving a comment on your site! (And plugging for KX12).
Sara
Post a Comment