Hello. It's been a while since my last post. Sorry about that but I guess it's not quite as fun when you don't have any pictures (we are still sans camera).
Let's do this format for this post.... "Did you know?"
DID YOU KNOW......that Kelsen's favorite song is Give You Hell by the All American Rejects? Yep any time its on his immediate words are "turn it up". I am sure he likes it for the beat and not the words but then again one never knows what goes on in the mind of a 3 year old.
DID YOU KNOW.....that MOST ATM's only you to take out cash in increments of 20.00? This seems crazy to me. What if you ONLY want 30.00 and not 40.00, I mean if it's a bank doesn't it seem crazy that they don't allow you to take out every denomination possible. It IS for convenience right?
DID YOU KNOW.....that "white walls" are no longer cool, UNLESS you over 55? Just sayin'.
DID YOU KNOW.....that I don't really care for the Big Box Home Improvement stores like Menards and Lowes? They do not train their people to know anything, and this is why I am now making Kirkwood ACE Hardware my one place spot to shop. While at Ace last week I did a social experiment, which allowed me to ask 4 different "associates" when the best time was to apply "said" fertilizer to my lawn. And you know what? All 4 of them didn't hesitate (or call someone), and they all answered EXACTLY the same. When someone can tell me that Lowes or Menards does that, then I will think about shopping there again.
DID YOU KNOW....that Kelsen played his first true "round" of golf at the Sheila Schafer Junior golf links Sunday? He actually played 5 holes before resorting to "putting". The clubs are a bit heavy for him and he still doesn't always have his alignment right but he likes it. I would venture to guess he won't be as good as this kid, whose dad is a friend of mine. I mean the kid has his own website and he's like 5!
DID YOU KNOW....our basement is nearing completion? The walls are painted, the carpet and woodwork is in and all we have left is the trim. It's amazing how different it looks and feels down here. It's super cozy and slowly becoming more and more of a the man cave I had always dreamed about.
DID YOU KNOW....that Earth Day was April 25th? I won't lie. I am not a big "green" type of guy but did notice today that those air hand dryers have been around a lot longer than this "go green" campaign. I think the inventor of the air dryer was light years ahead of his time. KUDOS.
DID YOU KNOW....that sometimes you see 2 dishes on top of peoples houses? One is for the satellite channels while the other is for locals channels. Now you know.
DID YOU KNOW...that Raumi and I are in need of a "backup" daycare provider? So if you know of anyone good please let us know.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers and grandmothers out there, without you, we wouldn't be here. That's as deep as I am getting for today.
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE.
No comments:
Post a Comment