Kelsen was a Pirate. He loved being a Pirate and everything about it.
On Halloween Eve, Raumi and I took Kelsen to the all-city Halloween party sponsored by Bismarck Parks and Rec. It was crowded but Kelsen appeared to enjoy all the trinkets and toys. It is obvious Kelsen prefers that sort of "treat" than candy. He has a phobia about things, specifically chocolate, melting in his hands.
Halloween Night we hosted a kids/adults party. A bunch of our friends and their kids met at our house to eat, drink and treat. It was vey fun. We took the kids around the neighborhood and not one house was empty. I would vote our neighboorhood as one of the best for trick or treating. Good treats and even some tricks. It appears that Kit Kats and Snickers tied for the most handed out treats this year.
Okay, remember the "Spartan Spirit" from SNL? That is what Ronda and James went as to a party this year. Pretty dated but always clever.
So it was fun had by all.
Check this out. Raumi and her co-workers went to a celebration of sorts a couple weeks back to celebrate a big project that Raumi spearheaded. I will spare you the details but its was HUGE and she did so well they gave her a crown and title!!

Alright before I end I want to end with a couple of other randomings.
1. Happy Birthday to Neil. I think he is now 28! But maybe he is 29? I am not certain but I know yesterday was his birthday!
2. The other day as Kelsen and I were watching football, a Cleveland Browns highlight came on. He said in all innocence, "Dad are those guys the tootsie rolls?".
3. This past Saturday we were running a little late for some Mandan High Volleyball action, so we stopped by the Wendy's drive thru for some lunch. Kelsen wanted nuggets so that's what he got, RIGHT out of the fryer. Temperatue overload. Anyway in Raumi's creative genius mind she decided that the best way to cool these nuggets off was 65 x 1, meaning sticking them out the window going 65 mph (67 actually). It worked. I see a Nobel Peace Prize in her future.
Ponder this. I think if you are driving through a town, you can guesstimate the size of the town by the number of watertowers. 1-2 20,000+, 3-4, 40,000+....I think you see where I am going here.
We are almost there.
My good friend Matt has a theory that "All good liqour comes with a cork"......well I have put much thought into that and agree. But with that in mind I have expanded the theory to inlcude "All good meat is wrapped in white butcher paper"....not some cellaphane crap.
WAIT....What is that? Is that a Lee Timmerman spotting? It sure is!!!!
DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!
1 comment:
And indeed I just uncorked some good liquor tonight!
Post a Comment