November 9, 2009

That is a Disgusting ACT!



This guy, oh this guy!!



I was driving home on November 6th. Yeah November 6th and this dude had his Christmas Lights up. I initially gave him the benefit of the doubt but then I noticed that he had his lights and other "seasonal" crap all lit up like it was Christmas Eve. When, not if, I become a city commissioner this will be on my agenda. I know I have blogged about this same subject (and in addition how long people keep lights on and trees up AFTER the holidays) but it means something to me. Sorry for being passionate.

I also was told by my sister that some of my recent posts have not been "funny". I didn't know that was suppose to be my "goal". In any case for those of you who are not funny, it is extremely hard to sit and write down things that are funny for every blog post. Being funny is hard and sometimes I am just not "on". Please forgive me. I will attempt to be more funny. (It also helps to click on the links...these are put in the blog to enhance to comedic value of story.)

NOTE: This next story is NOT funny, but it is informative.

Yesterday we were enjoying the great day. Remember this from LAST November? We sure do and decided that we better enjoy every last minute of the nice weather. We went on a Trek...walking to Pinehurst Square. And back. By the looks of Google maps it looks like the route we took was close to a round trip of 6 miles. No wonder my hamstrings hurt today. (see not funny but informative).

It's Monday and I don't feel "it" today. "It" of course being funny. So I will end this post.

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE!

1 comment:

ronda said...

yep, still not funny