March 13, 2010

Time Flies

Wow, has it really been 3+ weeks since my last post. By the looks of it, it has been. Either our lives have become extremely boring or extremly busy. I guess we can settle on a combo of both.



The above picture does not do it justice but the other night Kelsen decided he was going to "manage" me in the kitchen. Basically I took orders from him as I cooked supper. When I finally got the camera out, he decided to hit the "shy" button.

Raumi and I have both been busy at work and Kelsen has been busy at daycare and pre-school. Kelsen has finally adjusted to the routine of pre-school and is starting to enjoy it. He is learning some new things and is able to socialize with kids his own age. He even is pretty comfortable around the Dell Laptop. Webkinz is a pretty neat site.



Yeah we watched the Olympics...and Kelsen could not get enough hockey-Go USA! or Apollo Ohno.



We are again in the middle of a re-model. Fireplace and "entertainment" wall in our basement. It never seems to end with these home projects. I have been hands off for most of it, I prefer to "contract" things out rather than risk breaking something or drilling a hole in someones finger.

Basketball and specifically March Madness is starting to consume us, however it just isnt the same watching it on the bedroom TV. Goal is to have this basement fully functional no later than Final Four weekend.

I have been growing a beard, nobody likes it. To those I say, too bad. It's Lent and Jesus had a beard so I to shall honor Him with a beard during these 40 days.

Okay the Big 12 Championship game is getting close I must be going.

Spring has got to be here soon! It was 41 degrees on Friday and neither Kelsen or I could resist getting Kelsen's BIG truck he got from Uncle Neil out and taking it for a spin. The results....got stuck 2 times in the snow and 1 oil change.





Before I go I want to say Happy Birthday to the BESTEST Sister in the world....Happy Birthday Ronda Lee G, We Love you.

DRINK TONIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE RIDE.

1 comment:

Tyler Russell said...

Hey I said I liked your beard!! At WDA last weekend man!